Congratulations to North Carolina's newest group of Probation/Parole Officers. The 18 officers from Class 2 completed their seven-week basic training at Samarcand Training Academy in Jackson Springs. Following remarks from Deputy Secretary for Community Supervision, Tracy K. Lee, the officers were awarded their badges and sworn in by Superior Court Judge James P. Hill.
To find out more about a career as a Probation/Parole Officer, or other careers within the Department of Adult Correction, including upcoming hiring events, visit dac.nc.gov/careers.
View photos of the ceremony on the Department of Adult Correction Flickr page.
- Chasity Alexander – Wilkes Co.
- Eric Barrett, Jr. - Mecklenburg Co.
- Shelby Basham - Mecklenburg Co.
- Daniel Brooks – Davidson Co.
- Thomas Burns - Rutherford Co.
- Logan Butler - Brunswick Co.
- Whitney Coats - Harnett Co.
- Tony Cooper – Union Co.
- Alexander Dillard – Johnston Co.
- Brandon Glaspie - New Hanover Co.
- Charminiqu Hackney - Durham Co.
- Claude Jarman - New Hanover Co.
- Michelle Loredo - Wilkes Co.
- Jennifer MacFarlane - Dare Co.
- Alaina Malcolm – Robeson Co.
- Daysha Watts - Harnett Co.
- Kaliah Wright - New Hanover Co.
- Laura Zenk – Wake Co.