Congratulations to North Carolina's newest group of Probation/Parole Officers. The 20 officers from Class 3 for 2023 completed their seven-week basic training at the North Carolina Justice Academy in Salemburg. The officers were awarded their badges after being sworn in by Superior Court Judge Robby Hicks.
To find out more about a career as a Probation/Parole Officer, or other careers within the Department of Adult Correction, including upcoming hiring events, visit dac.nc.gov/careers.
View photos of the ceremony on the Department of Adult Correction Flickr page.
- Ashley Ammons – Vance Co.
- Rashunda Bolton - Guilford Co.
- Stacy Cox - Martin Co.
- Kayla Hall - Stokes Co.
- Matthew Hardison - Pitt Co.
- Robert Hart III - Nash Co.
- Jeffery Ingram - Mecklenburg Co.
- Anabel Jaimes - Chatham Co.
- Spencer Leonhardt - Cumberland Co.
- Natasha Martin - Forsyth Co.
- Unice McMullen - Onslow Co.
- Charlotte Moser - Surry Co.
- Timothy Pittman - Buncombe Co.
- Emmanuel Sans-Souci - Cumberland Co.
- DeAngelia Sellers - Guilford Co.
- Jada Taylor - Wake Co.
- Alivia Trzesniewski - Onslow Co.
- Giovanie Valle -Pitt Co.
- Adam Walker - Surry Co.
- Christopher Williams – Granville Co.