Congratulations to North Carolina's newest group of Probation/Parole Officers. The 16 officers from Class 10 for 2023 completed their seven-week basic training at the Samarcand Training Academy in Jackson Springs. The officers were awarded their badges after being sworn in by Superior Court Judge James P. Hill.
To find out more about a career as a Probation/Parole Officer, or other careers within the Department of Adult Correction, including upcoming hiring events, visit dac.nc.gov/careers.
View photos of the ceremony on the Department of Adult Correction Flickr page.
- Islam Abedelghafar – Catawba Co.
- Benjamin Burns – Catawba Co.
- Kameron Coston – Duplin Co.
- Monica Dixson – Carteret Co.
- Lilian Flores-Yawn – Wake Co.
- Megan Graham – Brunswick Co.
- Heather Greene – Randolph Co.
- Christopher Hayden – Granville Co.
- Latasha Kendall – Union Co.
- Emerald McCree – Mecklenburg Co.
- Tyson McKinney – Gaston Co.
- Candice Prince – Wake Co.
- Justin Oxendine – Iredell Co.
- Cinsear Saunders – Wake Co.
- Jasmin Tyson – Guilford Co.
- Madison Warmuth – Beaufort Co.