The Interstate Compact (ISC) Office manages all written and oral communications for the transfer and movement across state lines of adult offenders who are under community supervision.
ISC offices are required to comply with the Uniform Compact Rules and Procedures in their daily operation. This consistency, on a national level, allows for continuous supervision of these offenders as they move between states and therefore increases public safety and offender accountability.
The Interstate Compact Office is committed to providing efficient and courteous communication to North Carolina field staff, as well as ISC offices across the US and its territories.
The National Rules are established by the Interstate Commission for Adult Offender Supervision. Staff are responsible for training Community Supervision personnel and members of the judicial and legal communities. Effective communication between the North Carolina staff, the Interstate Compact office and other states is a top priority as it is critical for public safety.
Interstate Compact Fee Payment Information
**Effective October 1, 2023, the process to deposit Interstate Compact (ISC) fee payments is changing. With this change, JPay will no longer be the provider of offender ISC Payments for the North Carolina Department of Adult Correction. This will transfer to ViaPath.**
- Instructions- JPay (English) (For use through Sept. 30, 2023)
- Instructions- JPay (Spanish) (For use through Sept. 30, 2023)
- Options Flyer- JPay (English) (For use through Sept. 30, 2023)
- NC Compact Money Order Deposit Slip- JPay (English & Spanish) (For use through Sept. 30, 2023)
As of October 1, 2023, please use these forms:
- Information and Payment Options- ViaPath (English) (Effective Oct. 1, 2023)
- Information and Payment Options - ViaPath (Spanish) (Effective Oct. 1, 2023)
- Interstate Compact Money Order Deposit Slip- ViaPath (English) (Effective Oct. 1, 2023)
- Interstate Compact Money Order Deposit Slip- ViaPath (Spanish) (Effective Oct. 1, 2023)
This page was last modified on 09/20/2023